No problem. We'll verify your returns and issue a return to My Credit in your account (if you're a registered user) or email you a fresh Return Voucher (if you're a guest user). This refund will cover the value of both your old Return Voucher and your SADAD spend.
Articles in this section
- I paid for an order using My Credit balance and then cancelled the order. What happens to my balance?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with My Credit balance, a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- What is My Credit?
- Will my VAT be refunded when my products are returned?
- I have other questions about returns, refunds and cancellations. Who can I call?
- If I decide I don't want my order when it's being delivered, can I return it directly to your delivery partner?
- If I paid for my order with Shukrans and then returned it to store, how is my refund processed?
- I bought a product by paying Cash on Delivery and returned it to store in exchange for a Credit Note, which I then spent on new purchases. If I return these new products I bought to a store, can I receive a cash refund?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- If I return a product that I bought with a Return Voucher to a store, how is my refund processed?